How to Choose the Right Company?
Choosing the best company is not an easy task and can be stressful. We suggest using a company that has been in business for at least 10 years, because many companies go out of business every year leaving you with no warranty. Some larger companies use subcontractors to do their work and others pay commission on selling parts to customers that they don’t even need. Also, they should be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and EPA certified.
Why should you trust CMS Plumbing and Heating?
- CMS Plumbing and Heating has been in business since 1976
- Being family run, we believe our customers should be treated like family too
- An unblemished record with the BBB since their inception in 1983
- CMS Plumbing And Heating is a full service plumbing, heating, and cooling contractor – no subcontractors
- We comply with state and local codes, regulations and proper business and workers’ compensation insurance
- Up to date on the newest developments in equipment, technology and design procedures in order to choose and install a system which will be the most efficient and most reliable system for you
- We will perform a Manual J® heat load calculation to decide if a new system is even necessary
Don't Take Our Word For ItSee What Our Customers Are Saying About Us!
Same Day Service
Same day service was a huge plus also they were in need of some new parts and they arrived within an hour. I would highly recommend them to our friends and neighbors.
Within 24 hours of our Service Magic inquiry, Chuck at CMS assessed our project — new gas furnace (heat and air conditioning) — in a professional, knowledgeable manner. His survey included suggestions to improve existing duct work to enhance the furnace performance. He also pointed out that our existing furnace was too large for our home and recommended a smaller furnace that would address our needs more efficiently and economically. Chuck and his team arrived and completed their work within a few days. They did a superb job at reasonable cost.
Dave and his crew were
Dave and his crew were excellent. They were very knowledgeable about our options and explained the pros and cons of each, as well as the anticipated costs. When it came time to do the work, they came the day before to review the planned installation, showed up as expected each day during the install, cleaned up after they were done, and went above and beyond to make sure our family was as comfortable and informed during the process as possible. We would not hesitate to use Dave and CMS plumbing in the future for any additional needs.